Recent Grad Package
Tools for a college senior or recent graduate to:
- Understand their strengths and how they translate into job capabilities
- Know which jobs to seek and which jobs to avoid along with how to sort them
- Know how to interview and job seek based on their strengths
- Feel more prepared to transition into their career with tips for job success
- Give a prospective employer insight into how to mange, train, and onboard them making them a low-risk hire
- Show a prospective employer what they bring to the job, allowing them to show they CAN do the job using DATA that is used for hiring by businesses.
Included: 16 reports (29 pages)
Celebrate You: Your strengths in life and with friends and family.
What’s Right With Me: Why your strengths are awesome.
Job Strengths: How your strengths translate into job capabilities.
College to Career Transition Guide: Tips on how to transition from college life to job life.
Interview Coach:Tips on how to interview based on your personality.
General Job Report: Tells you general job directions based on your job capabilities.
Job Search Coach: Tips on how to job search based on your personality.
Job Sorting Guide: Helps you sort jobs in a chart form.
Jobs to Seek and Jobs to Avoid: A deeper look at sorting jobs in chart form.
Questions for Prospective Employers: Questions to ask your future employer.
Selling Yourself into the Job: Tips on how to sell yourself into the job!
Working Environment Report: Shows you what work environment fits you best.
Manage Me: Shows an employer tips on how to manage you.
Onboarding Keys: Shows an employer tips on how to on-board you.
Training Coach: Shows an employer tips on how to train you.
What I Bring to the Job: Shows what your strengths bring to the job.
How it works:
1. After purchase, you will download the step by step instructions
2. This document will include the link to take the Experience and a video explaining what to expect
3. When you click the link you will be asked to create a username and password
4. You will then take 25 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete the Experience
5. Once completed, you will be sent a PDF of your reports to share or print!